Video Shoot

posted in at 1:43 AM

     As you could see from the previous post I have just started a scheduled video shoot. I have came across another videographer online and one of his videos gave me inspiration to attempt something I am completely new too. And after months of envisioning and looking for a good candidate for shoot I am glad to say that I am finally starting.
     I am hoping this project will be completed within the next week or two and will be up to my expectations. As well, luckily due to how many different scenes this video will be taking, I am able to pull a little something more together and throw in a "sub" video with this project. That should be posted within a couple of days. (I am currently in post production with the project.)
     Once this/these videos are completed I will be posting them on Blogger as well my Vimeo account.

About Author

Nhamnganhanh

This is template SimplexBuzz .

0 comments on this post

Leave a comment